From Pat Robertson’s predictions to the entire Christian right freaking out about gay marriage, it never ends
Article gives a lot more details, but here’s the skinny:
1) Mitt Romney would win in 2012 and go on to be a two-term president.
2) If Obama wins in 2008, the Bible will be classified as “hate speech” and banned from the airwaves.
3) Making emergency contraception available without a prescription will cause “sex-based cults.”
4) Legal gay marriage will lead to legalized parent-child marriages.
5) RFID microchips, the Mark of the Beast, will be implanted in all Americans on March 23, 2013.
6) If the Supreme Court upholds Obamacare, death panels will subject unproductive old people to execution.
7) If Obama wins in 2012, conservative Christians will basically lose their right to vote and other freedoms.
8) Sharia law!
9) The military will courtmartial Christian soldiers who don’t hide their beliefs.
10) Obama will rise up and take over the world for Satan, triggering Armageddon and the return of Jesus Christ.
I guess a few of these could still happen. I mean, obviously they never will because they’re delusional fantasies, but just sayin’, Obama still has time to usher in Satan and trigger a Bruce Willis space movie.